All New 2023 Branded Badminton Rackets are Available at Khelmart.Com
Khelmart presents you all new and latest 2018 badminton racket collection at best price range. At Khelmart, we have best and latest range of rackets from Yonex, LI Ning, Thrax, Carlton, Ashway, Apacs and other brands.
Latest 2023 Badminton Racket Guide:
Badminton is the game for both men and women, and for playing this sport, they need various equipment including dress, cock, racket, and shoes. A racket is the most essential equipment from all of them. The type of racket you choose will have to definitely match your playing ability.
While choosing the badminton racket, the player needs to consider below four things so that it will be suitable for you to handle and you can play well. They are:
1. Weight of the racket
Usually, the weight is indicated by U, and smaller the number, heavier the racket is. But if you talk about weight of the best quality badminton racket, it should be between 80g to 100g.
2. Balance point
After weight, the balance point of the racket is the next factor for consideration. There are mainly three categories of balance point: -
• Head-heavy balance
• Head-light balance
• Even balance
3. Tension of the string
It is another thing which almost every badminton player needs to see. The player can check the string tension by pressing the palm against strings. If the racket has a sunken depth of 1mm, then it is the ideal tension for most of the players.
All these above factors are very crucial for the player to look into before buying a new badminton racket.
Yonex racket is a very famous and emerging brand in badminton rackets. Time to time, the company introduces excellent range of rackets so that players feel comfortable and fail the opponent. Let’s put some light on the latest rackets of Yonex series, with their exceptional capabilities: -
Li-Ning racket is another brand of Badminton rackets that helps the player to play in an exceptional and unique way. The Li-Ning is one of the surpassed badminton racket companies, which try its best to deliver world-class rackets to suit the players’ needs.
Let’s have a look into the top Li-Ning badminton rackets: -
1. Aeronaut 8000D
This series of badminton racket is made for those who need great control without compromising power. In this, the player gets awesome air stream channel that helps in minimizing the air resistance. Other main features of this racket are: -
• The head and shaft of the frame are made up of military grade carbon fiber that offers speedy shots
• Light in weight i.e. 85-89grams
• Length of the grip is 200 mm that makes the player to hold the racket perfectly
• The player has choice of three shades to choose
2. Aeronaut 7000I Li-Ning racket
This series of badminton racket is made with Aeronaut technology platform that delivers high speed while smashing the cock. Apart from this, the player can have the best control without sacrificing power. Its main features are: -
• The material of the racket is military grade carbon fiber
• The length of the grip is 200mm
• Has medium flex
• Very light weight i.e. 75-79 grams
3. 3D Caliber 900i badminton racket
This badminton racket is very powerful and strong. It assists to make the player win the game very easily. Its main features are: -
• Weight of the badminton racket is 79 grams
• Shaft is very flexible
• The beam system is Aerotec
• String tension is 24-32 lbs
• The frame of the racket is made up of HM graphite
4. Turbo Charging 70B
If you need aerodynamic efficiency, then this racket is one of the best among all. The technology used in this Li-Ning racket is turbo charging, which is constructed with trapezoidal frame that helps the player with speed and faster action.
Its other features are: -
• Shaft of the racket is made of military grade carbon fiber
• Tension is 26-30 lbs
• Weight is between 85-89 grams, which is distributed all over the racket for easy smashing
If you are looking for another reliable brand in badminton rackets, then Thrax comes top in the line. They are best in manufacturing badminton rackets so that players play an excellent game in all the aspects. Let’s discuss some of the badminton models of Thrax that are best in all forms: -.
1. Thrax G Force
G Force Thrax is a superlative badminton racket for professional players who need strong attacking power. It is very slim and has extra shift shaft that delivers good aerodynamics results for exact attack. Its main features are: -
• Frame and shaft of the racket are made up of Japanese High Modulus Graphite
• Weight of the shaft is 84 grams
• The head of the racket is ISO metric and frame is high impacted
• The shaft is ultra-thin with 6.5 mm diameter
2. Thrax Astra 73
This Astra series of badminton racket is best for attacking players, so that after playing with it, you will become a fan of this racket. Its main features are: -
• The shape of the head is isometric
• Very light weight badminton racket i.e. 73 grams
• The handle is made of full graphite
• The frame is of Japanese High Modulus Graphite
3. Thrax Mega Power 29 Lite
This Thrax racket is the latest innovation of the brand. It will be best suited for both all-round players and beginners. It is loaded with abundance of latest features and technology. Let’s have a look at them: -
• The frame is made up of HM graphite material
• If we talk about the shaft, it is also made of graphite with nano-material for better repulsion and power
• Weight of this racket is 84 grams
• Offers lean attack
4. Thrax Furious XM 20
This Furious series of Thrax badminton racket is best for those players who want lean attack. Its main features are: -
• Very light weight for balance while playing i.e. 69 grams
• Both shaft and frame are made up of High Modulus Graphite material
• Maximum string tension is 28 lbs
• Super light technology
• Isometric head shape
• The head of this racket is heavy for more power
The Victor is another solid brand when it comes to badminton rackets. It helps the player to play his best and smash the opponent. All the rackets which you will read below are some of the best in all aspects. They are: -
1. Victor Auraspeed 90S
This racket from Victor was launched in 2018, and just after its launching, it got love from many international players. Now let’s see what its main features are: -
• Victor has introduced this racket with Whipping Enhancement System
• Weight of the racket is 85 -89 grams
• It has rebound transition construction, which facilitates the head and offers outstanding resilience performance
• String tension is made up of High Resilient Modulus graphite
2. Victor Jetspeed S 12
This latest badminton racket is best for pro players and is made up of Twin Epoxy Resin system. Its best features are: -
• The frame of the Victor racket is Aero Sward technology, which is a combination of Sward and aero frame
• The frame is hybrid that helps in offering better aerodynamics results in a short time
• String tension is just 25 to 28 lbs
• Overall length of the racket is 675 mm
• The hard-core technology of the racket delivers best rigidity and durability of the frame
3. Victor Thruster K BXR
This Victor’s latest badminton racket is made up of high resilient modulus graphite for best results while playing. It has: -
• Light in weight- 85 grams
• Hard core technology with additional nano tech
• You will get this racket in unstring form and you can adjust it according to your suitability
• Shape of the head is Isometric
4. Victor Thruster K 12
Victor Thruster K 12 badminton racket is perfect for the offensive players. It has power box system that helps in reducing tension and side by side creates excess power and exact shots towards the opponent. Other main features are: -
• Head heavy balance point
• Length of the frame is 67.5
• The box shape design of this racket helps in surging the stability
• It has single pass grommet construction hole that leaves less friction in between the strings
Latest innovation in Badminton Rackets in 2023
1. Yonex Astrox Counter Balance Technology
The Yonex has introduced counter balance technology in their rackets so that the weight is distributed throughout the racket equally between grip end, frame top, and to the joint for maximum control. With this, the player can perform excellent shot rapidly.
2. Li Ning TB Nano power tec
If you talk about nano meter technology of Li- Ning badminton rackets, they help in breaking the limit of shots up to high level. The Li-Ning rackets are very stable, fine, and tenacious and the main reason of these features is nano material science and technology.
3. Thrax Lean Attack
The Thrax lean attack is very powerful that helps in driving, combating, boosting, and instincting while playing. Overall, you can say that it has high-tech geomatric frame design that takes less air resistance.
4. Victor Nano Fortify TR
This Victor Nano Fortify TR technology helps in generating elasticity and high resistance while playing.
After reading about various technologies and different latest 2023 badminton rackets, now you will come to know how shaft stiffness, balance point, graphite material, head shape and weight of the racket play a crucial role.
All these factors like weight, balance point, material, etc help the player to perform better than the best. It means if the weight of the racket is more, then the player is not able to play perfectly, and hence, loses the game.
On the other hand, if you talk about the material of the racket, then it should be suitable for playing and delivering strong shots to the opponent player. The graphite material of the racket surges the stiffness, strength, and shock absorption power. That’s why, nowadays companies make graphite rackets.
There are many factors which you need to consider while buying the latest 2023 badminton racket to play and showcase your best performance. The best player is who takes care of every small thing; whether it is rules of the game or the equipment.
So, the next time when you go to buy a racket, you must consider these various things no matter whether you are a professional player or a beginner. It will help you get the best and make you win the game.
Get Latest Blog Information here@