Do you aspire to be a professional table tennis player? Then, for a vigorous and regular professional coaching, you need to buy an advance technology blade which is manufactured specially for professional table tennis players. You should consider following points while selecting table tennis blades for yourself as a wrong pick can affect your natural game, making it a defensive or offensive game.

• Primarily confirm the material that your blade is made up of while selecting your style of game. By rule, the paddle should have 85% of wood and remaining 15 % can be material like carbon, titanium, glass fibre etc. These blades are going to work for you unless you are an advanced player. If you are an advanced player, you need to spend heavy amount for a blade suiting best for your style of playing.

• If you have killers ins