SG Sunny Tonny Classic English Willow Cricket Bat is custom made English willow bat to ensure highest quality & performance. Its Comes with a full length padded bat cover with adjustable strap so you do not need to worry about bat during travel. Its very easy to carry.
This English Willow bat is made from worlds finest & rare Top Grade English willow Because of willow & its power this become the first choice of professional Cricket Players.
Technology used in Bat:
1. Big Sweet Spot: SG English Willow Bats are produced with the maximum sized sweet spot available which is helpful in building confidence and emphasising stroke play.
2. Pen drive Handle Technology: This English Willow Bat handle has multiple pieces of imported Sarawak Cane to enhance & maximizing the strength. This is required for the extra bond between handle & blade thereby maximizing durability and power transfer.
3. Big Edge Profile: This Technology minimizes the power loss caused from off centre strikes. SG English Willow Bat edges measure up to 40 mm which is best for the professional cricket.
4. Round Face Profile: The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone, but yields a slightly less imposing yet more familiar profile.
5. Light-Weight: Some professional players demand for light weight English Willow bats. SG strives to meet their expectations.
SG Sunny Tonny is a classic cricket bat that is made with naturally air-dried English willow wood. It features 8-10 straight grains that offer durability and unmatched power that you never experienced before.
Plus, the traditional style cane handle features a special formulation cork inserted to enhance the shock absorbance and flexibility. However, the only downside is its hefty price tag, but it is excellent for professional players. Last but not least, you get a large sweet spot at the lower end that gives an extended area to hit the ball. Overall, SG Sunny Tonny English Willow bat is right for all kinds of players.