Yonex Aerus 2 Badminton shoes:
The Key USP of Yonex Aerus badminton footwear is its weight. It is the lightest badminton shoes in complete Yonex Catalogue. Yonex used DURABLE SKIN LIGHT material to develop the upper of Aerus 2.
This material provide two benefits to players , it offers rubber like flexibility to player so that player can easily flex on court. With flexible upper material player will get added advantage on court covering.DURABLE SKIN LIGHT upper provide better stiffness to maintain fit for long use. So DURABLE SKIN LIGHT material provide both , flexibility and durability.
To improve the ventilation , Yonex used see-through mesh which passes more air into shoe as compare to previous Yonex shoe. Using ee-through mesh in Aerus 2 helps in better ventilation and keep shoe fresh long duration.
Yonex used more mesh area in this shoe which results into better ventilation within the shoe. With better ventilation and proper air circulation, player will fell refresh during long practice sessions.
Yonex used limited stitching concept in this shoe. It means, stitching is used at minimum part of the shoe. Minimum use of stitching provides better style and durability to shoeFollowing are the key features of Yonex Aerus 2 Badminton shoe:
1. It is lightest shoe in complete Yonex Aerus 2 range.
2. The upper of Yonex aerus 2 is made of DURABLE SKIN LIGHT material which offers both flexibility and stiffness to players.
3. To improve the ventilation of shoe , Yonex used see-through mesh . All new concept in mesh design to offer better air circulation.
4. Out sole of the shoe is made of 100% non marking rubber material.
5. Yonex used 3 layers power cushion in this shoe which offers all new feel anand comfort to players.In 3 layer power cushion , new and advance 3 layers are used to provide better shock absorbing ability.
6. To increase the stability of shoe , graphite plate is used. This graphite plate improves the stability and offers lightweight nature to shoe.
7. Yonex used Asymmetric design with a curved eyelet which gives better flexibility to players.
8. To reduce the pressure from toe , Yonex used toe-centric design concept in which additional support is provided at mid-foot and heel. This new design reduces the extra pressure from toe and offer best in class badminton shoe design.About Look and Feel of Shoe: Yonex Power Cushion Aerus 2 Men
is latest badminton footwear for advance badminton players. Its base color is Royal blue while on top of that yellow color graphics of PU & mesh are provided. Overall this color combination will suit to those players who want new color and attractive combination in footwears. Badminton Shoe Technology : Power Cushion:
Cushioning is very important for badminton shoes as it gives energy management and power to absorb the shock or impact energy caused by player movement. Yonex used power cushion technology to absorb the shocks. Further , Yonex used power cushion material at mid sole which is better than original Phylon material vastly used as cushion material. As a test result , when yonex tired to drop an egg on power cushion material its bounce back 4 mm above the power cushion which shows the effective energy transfer from Shoe. Round Sole Badminton Shoe Technology :
Yonex designed the sole shape is different way (Sole shape is round at toe and heel area). In new shape , players gets better fitting , energy transfer. With better fitting , player move on court freely. Ergoshape: (Ergonomical Shape):
Ergonomical shape is the concept which is developed by Yonex for badminton shoes. In this concept , specially designed shape is provided at forefoot and toe area of shoe.with this new shape , players get following key benefits:
Better Shoe fitting for different shape and sizes .
Good stability Hexagrip (Hexagonal Shape moulded pattern at outer rubber sole):
Hexagonal shape on outer sole gives best possible pattern on sole. Hexagonal shape offers best traction force and gripping action. Following benefits are observed of Hexgonal shape grips:
Better Traction force.
Effective court covering