Return & Refund Policy
For better and effective service following items cannot be returned once shipped:
(1) Racket with customized string cannot be return as customer selected it and customized it as per own specification.
(2) Cricket bat with oiling and knocking service cannot be return.
(3) Racket , String and Grips colors are subjected to change and it will be send based on inventory available , no return will be accept on color change.
(4) For international orders, buyers are responsible for paying the applicable customs duties specific to their respective countries.
Question: I received my ordered item. But product is not meeting my expectation, can I return it?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after receiving the product with following conditions:
(1) Buyer need to register their request on Khelmart Login Page .
(2) Product should be in unused condition.
(3) Product original packing and tags should remain intact as they were in delivered condition.
(4) Buyer will get the refund or replacement, once we receive the returned goods at Khelmart Office.
(5) If packing or original seal is broken then Khelmart will not return the product.
Question: Replacement and Refund of Cricket helmets and Batting Pads and kit bags?
Replacement or refund of Cricket helmets and Batting Pads and kit bags, buyer needs to send the product in original condition at khelmart.com warehouse. Khelmart will not arrange the reverse pickup for the same.
Question: I received a broken/damaged item. What should I do?
Khelmart used high-tech secure packing technique to pack the material with 2 times quality checks so chances of intransit damage are very minimal. However, if you observed any tempered packing or damage on box then do not accept the shipment or write-down the delivery remakes as tempered box. Any damage product received by buyer should be informed to Khelmart by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hrs of receiving the goods. Email should contain pictures of damage products and with details description of issue
Question: Who will bear the shipping charges for goods returned?
If you received the damage product then shipping charges of return goods will be bear by Khelmart. If goods are return due to change in mind or personal choice then shipping charges will be bear by buyer (If Khelmart arranges the pickup of an item, they will deduct Rs 200 as pickup charges). For example, if you order red color racket and after receiving the goods you don’t like the color then you need to bear the shipping of returning the goods.
Question: How will I get my money back if I returned or cancelled an order?
In case of returned product khelmart will suggest you other option as well if you are still not interested then Amount will be transferred in your account in 10-15 days. In case of cancelled order khelmart will transfer the amount immediately; however it will still take 4-7 days for transaction.
Question: What will be Warranty or Guarantee of Cricket Bats?
1. There will be no Warranty or Guarantee of Cricket bat broken from Edges and Toe.
2. There will be no Warranty or Guarantee of Cricket bat Handle Damage.
3. If Bat broke from Middle (within 1 month of date of delivery), we at Khelmart will send the bat to Original Bat Manufactures and it is solely their decision to replace the bat or not, If manufacturer ready to replace the bat in that case replacement will take place in 20 to 25 days after damage bat is submitted to Khelmart office at Meerut. However we will try to replace the bat ASAP.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Khelmart.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
These terms and conditions are in accordance to the laws of India. Your use of this website and any dispute, controversy or claim directly or indirectly arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, india.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Khelmart.com We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
- Racket with customized string cannot be return as customer selected it and customized it as per own specification
- Cricket bat with oiling and knocking service cannot be return.
- Racket , String and Grips colors are subjected to change and it will be send based on inventory available , no return will be accept on color change.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Khelmart.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.