Comparison between Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite & Yonex Muscle Power 29
Before we started, we want to explain that Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite & Yonex Muscle Power 29 are two different badminton rackets from the world leader in the badminton equipments manufacturer Yonex.
First have a look of the key specification of both the rackets below:
Before going into the deep first we need to understand that what muscle power is. So the Muscle power is a technology developed by Yonex in frame. All the Muscle Power Rackets come with muscle power frame which gives round ways arc to frame grommet from where string passes. Due to round ways, String movement through frame becomes frictionless. This action allows smooth string movement. This helps in better power transfer from string bed to shuttle. Overall, Muscle Power frame allow effective power transfer from badminton racket to shuttle.
Moreover, Muscle power frame as its name indicates, is developed on muscle power technology suitable for putting more power on shots with the help of frictionless frame design. Following are the Key similarities between Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite & Yonex Muscle Power 29 Badminton Racket.
1. Both the badminton rackets i.e. Muscle Power 29 Lite and Muscle Power 29 are comes with medium flex H.M Graphite shaft which helps in effective racket
repulsion. 2. Both the Rackets are having same weight i.e. 3U (85-89 gm).
3. Both the Rackets are suitable for the intermediate players.
4. Both the Rackets have isometric head shape which will give enlarge sweet spot area for powerful smashes.
5. The head shape, racket material and other configuration of both the rackets will helps in powerful smashes, easy 3rd line clears and fast racket handling at net area.
Following are the Key differences between Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite & Yonex Muscle Power 29 Badminton Racket.
1. Frame material: Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite frame made from aluminum while on the other hand Yonex Muscle Power 29 frame made from H.M Graphite.
2. Tension Support: Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite frame supports maximum 24 lbs tension while on the other hand Yonex Muscle Power 29 frame supports 30 lbs tension.
3. Balance: Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite is an even balance racket while on the other hand Yonex Muscle Power 29 is a slightly head light badminton racket.
Comparison on Chart:
Shop by Category
- Cricket Bat
- Cricket Shoes
- Cricket Accessories
- Cricket Batting Gloves
- Cricket Kit Bag
- Cricket Thigh Guards
- Cricket stumps
- Cricket guards
- Cricket Batting Pads
- Cricket Keeping Gloves
- Cricket Ball
- Cricket Chest Guards
- Cricket Helmet
- Cricket Keeping Pads
- Cricket Bat Grip
- Cricket Clothing
- Cricket Ball Thrower
- Cricket Kit Set
- Cricket Score book
- Cricket Mats
- Cricket Elbow Guards
- Tennis Cricket Ball
- Custom Made Bat
- Cricket Practise Bat
- Table Tennis
- Running $ Jogging Shoes